1. I started working at Dedicated Dental Care in June of 2019.
2. I consider it a privilege to work with such warm hearted individuals who band together and
overcome challenges in such a cohesive manner. This, enables us to focus on our top priority-
providing the best dental experience for our patients!
3. Working in my garden gives me an over all sense of well being. I also find going for walks with my
friends a great way to stay motivated.
4. One way to ensure you’re eating a nutritious and delicious balanced meal is by ensuring your
plate is full of a variety of plant based colours.
– reds, are full of antioxidants
– greens, are full of vitamins A, C, and K. …
– basically a rainbow of fruits and veggies!
5. By maintaining regular hygiene visits you are not only taking care of your oral health, but you are
also potentially decreasing the risk of diseases in other parts if your body. Uncontrolled bone and
gum diseases has been linked to premature birth and low birth rate. Conversely, undiagnosed
systemic diseases can present in our mouth. For example uncontrolled high blood pressure can be
manifested by generalized heavy bleeding of the gums.
* Ask your dental hygienist for more information next time you come in for your check up.